Business Relations Manager
Full-time position in Stockholm, Sweden.
Our creative marketing clients are looking for a new best friend.
We’re Framme. Either you’ve heard of us by now, or you haven’t. It doesn’t really matter. But just in case you haven’t: let us tell you a little about ourselves.
We’re a marketing production enabler, helping creative souls save their time for design and planning in the era of time sucking distractions. Someone could call us the concierges of marketing as we help agencies and brands to make tailor-made and sustainable marketing. Our business model is somewhat similar to Airbnb or Uber. We don’t own any machinery, production houses or factories, but can select the best makers for each project from our trusted, global network of producers and craftsmen.
Right now, we are looking for a kick-ass business relationship manager to our Stockholm Office where we work with companies like Oatly and Klarna, and agencies like TBWA and Ciceron Group.
We are looking for someone who’s comfortable developing long-term relationships with a portfolio of clients and solving tricky challenges together with our production team. Someone with a sharp head, and a sense for business.
One of our biggest goals is to change the traditional industry. Empowering creative marketers to realise their ideas without compromises. In a sustainable fashion. This would be one of your main tasks.
Framme embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
Other responsibilities listed below:
- You’d be our client’s primary point of contact on a day-to-day basis. You love developing long-term, trusted advisor relationships. Friendship one might call them.
- Ensuring the timely and successful delivery of our solutions together with our production team. The guys who help us to do magical things.
- Collaborate with our sales team to onboard and integrate new clients
- Also some basic (and somewhat boring) reporting on your clients. Monthly.
- Update your skills and knowledge by participating in industry events, reading professional publications and maintaining personal network
What kinda background+skills do you need to have?
- Proven account management experience. Bonus poäng for agency or brand marketing background.
- You like to talk. A lot. And in a clear way. Swedish and English. Present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- And listen too. What is challenging to our clients. Hear what we could help them with.
- You get shit done. You have magic skills to prioritise among competing tasks whilst juggling multiple projects at a time. Time management skills are key!
If this position sounds like the stuff you have been doing earlier or you want to know more about it, please don’t hesitate to contact careers|@|framme.com. You can also give Jani a call +358 40 9312 666.