Head of Sales
Full-time position, Helsinki.
We are Framme. Either you’ve heard of us by now, or you haven’t. But just in case you haven’t, let us tell you a little about ourselves.
We’re a marketing production agency with a SaaS service, helping brand builders save their time for design and planning in the era of time-sucking distractions. Someone could call us the concierges of marketing as we help creative agencies and brands to make tailor-made and sustainable marketing. Framme was founded in Helsinki and now we also operate in Stockholm and Berlin.
As an independent agency, we don’t own any production machinery or factories but provide and can objectively select the best makers for each project from our trusted, global network of producers, suppliers and craftsmen. So that our creative customers can get the best possible outcomes. Without compromises.
In Finland, we already work with great brands like Koskenkorva Vodka, Suunto and Wolt, and award-winning agencies like Bob the Robot, TBWA/Helsinki and Tapaus, and want to grow even further.
Is this you?
Now we are looking for an experienced sales professional who’s comfortable leading our sales team and developing our sales processes. You might have experience working in the creative industry – advertising and brand marketing – or alternatively, you come from a brand background and have mad solution selling skills.
You have a Master’s Degree in Business or a relevant University degree. You’ll be responsible for our sales in Finland and report to our Managing Director amongst these things:
- Developing a sales strategy and internal processes, and ensuring close monitoring of sales performance to achieve annual objectives
- Building, leading and coaching our sales team
- Identifying new business opportunities while developing and strengthening existing client relationships
- Planning, prioritising and updating the strategy across your own business area and portfolio every quarter. Reporting key figures and objectives monthly
- Tracking emerging trends and generating industry insights to make recommendations for new services, business models, processes and strategic partnerships
So far so good?
At Framme, you have the chance to work with some of the biggest brands in the Nordics, while joining a company in a growth phase. This role is new and we want your input on how to best shape it. You’ll be also given an opportunity to become a partner of Framme through an option plan. We believe that the best journeys are done together.
If you want to know more about the position and our company, please don’t hesitate to contact via careers|@|framme.com.
We at Framme also embrace diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. The more inclusive and diverse we are, the better our team will be and the work we do.