Full-time position, Helsinki.
We are Framme. An independent, purpose-driven marketing production platform. One of our biggest goals is to change the traditional creative industry; empowering brand builders to make and distribute physical marketing materials across their locations and retailers sustainable.
Our business model is a bit out of the ordinary. As we don’t own any machinery, production houses or factories like other production companies, we can objectively select the best makers for each project from our trusted network of producers, suppliers and craftsmen. This helps our customers to get the best possible outcomes.
Right now, we are looking for a driven Project Manager for our Helsinki office. In Helsinki, we already work with great brands like Koskenkorva Vodka, Kyrö Distillery, Pizza Hut, Red Bull, Suunto and Wolt, and award-winning agencies like Bob the Robot, Tapaus and TBWA/Helsinki.
Is this you?
You have splendid project and stakeholder management, communications (both in Finnish and English) and budgeting skills, and often feeling zen even though little fires might be appearing out of nowhere. You know how to turn them down and prioritise your own efforts and time to keep our customers satisfied.
On top of this you are pretty good and feel comfortable with:
- Creating project pricing calculations and quotations for sales and clients.
- Ensuring our production network resource availability and allocation
- Managing your calendar and time, because handling multiple projects simultaneously can sometimes be a bit tricky
- Developing a detailed project plan to track progress and measure project performance from delivery and sustainability
- Managing changes in project scope, schedule and costs, communicating with all relevant stakeholders (sales, client, supply chain)
- Extending and enhancing our supply chain and production partner network
We also assume you
- Are fluent in Finnish and can handle business conversations in English
- Have a relevant University Degree
- Have experience using project management and/or CRM systems.
We embrace diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. The more inclusive and diverse we are, the better our team will be and the work we do. Read more about our values, culture and mission.
So far so good?
If you want to know more about the position and our company, please don’t hesitate to give a call to our Head of Production Pauli Kuusijärvi +358 45 265 2650 or contact us via careers|@|framme.com.