Full-time position, Helsinki.
We are Framme. An independent, purpose-driven marketing production agency. One of our biggest goals is to change the traditional creative industry; empowering brand builders to turn their creative ideas into life sustainably no matter how crazy or tricky they may seem.
Our business model is a bit out of the ordinary. As we don’t own any machinery, production houses or factories like other production companies, we can objectively select the best makers for each project from our trusted network of producers, suppliers and craftsmen. This helps our customers to get the best possible outcomes.
Right now, we are looking for a driven Account Manager to our Helsinki office. In Helsinki, we already work with great brands like Koskenkorva Vodka, Kyrö Distillery, Pizza Hut, Suunto and Wolt, and award-winning agencies like Bob the Robot, Tapaus and TBWA/Helsinki. And now, we want to grow even more.
Is this you?
You’re a fearless sales champ who’s comfortable generating new business, knows solution selling, problem-solving and how to develop long-term relationships with a portfolio of clients. Maybe you’ve worked with the creative industry before and now want to try something different. Or maybe you’ve even got previous experience in selling B2B SaaS or consulting services. Nice.
On top of this you are pretty good and feel comfortable with:
- Identifying and generating new business opportunities.
- Planning, prioritising and updating your strategy across your business area, portfolio of clients and leads
- Being measured on your performance on a weekly and monthly basis
- Managing your calendar and time, because selling projects can sometimes be a bit tricky
- Tracking emerging trends and generating industry insights to make recommendations for our offering and processes
We also assume you
- Are fluent in Finnish and can handle business conversations in English
- Have at least 2 years of experience in B2B sales
- Have a relevant University Degree
- Have experience using CRM systems. At Framme, we use Salesforce
We embrace diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. The more inclusive and diverse we are, the better our team will be and the work we do. Read more about our values, culture and mission.
So far so good?
If you want to know more about the position and our company, please don’t hesitate to give a call to our Head of Sales Sami Mäkinen +358 40 820 15 15 or contact us via careers|@|framme.com.