Increasingly sustainable marketing productions
As a sustainably certified B-Corporation, sustainability for Framme is a philosophy of continuous improvements across social, environmental, community and economic goals. It means to lead, innovate, educate, inspire and create positive impacts for our people, customers, partners and communities.
Our goals and targets
We know sustainability is constantly evolving. What we consider sustainable today, might not be sustainable enough even in five years’ time. To continuously improve, we have set these sustainability targets for 2021.
- 75% of our productions will meet at least four of our six sustainability criteria.
- 25-49% of our productions will be from certified producers.
- Greater than 20% of our productions will be from local producers.
- 90% of textiles sold will use sustainable materials (i.e. contains at least 70% organic fabrics or uses at least 50% recycled materials).
- 90% of materials used in printing productions will be certified and recyclable.
- 60% of our customers will be helped to take more tangible actions for more sustainable marketing production.
- +80 hours of pro-bono work will be done with local not-for-profits.
- Net Promoter Score (NPS) greater +50.
Measuring our impact with six criteria
Claiming ‘sustainability’ is one thing, figuring out how to make that claim legit is another. We’ve therefore defined six criteria we think are critical to brand builders and marketers.
And because not every small craftsmen, makers and suppliers always have certifications, we look at them, the produced items and logistics holistically across these six areas:
- Sustainable materials
- Responsible supply chain
- Local impact
- Circular economy
- Sustainable disposal
- Green logistics
Building an even better supply chain.
As you might know, we don’t own any machinery or factories, but work with many different European and Asian suppliers, makers, factories and producers.
We also want them to be sustainable and share the same ethos with us. It means partnering with the best, finding new suppliers and, yep, farewelling those who don’t meet our criteria.
We’re determined to work with the best to give our customers the best.